[Nfd-dev] Interest lifetime limit

Giovanni Pau gpau at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 20 21:52:24 PDT 2014

Junxiao,

sorry i can’t get it, if we have 64bits, then why we need to bound it to a 16bit value? I agree is better to measure in ms rather than sec, but yet i do not understand the need to bound. I agree with jeff on the long timed interests, in our case such as an interest for a road-hazard in the direction of traveling.

Thanks
g.
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.

- Leonardo da Vinci