[Nfd-dev] NDN-RTC poke Data to CS

Gusev, Peter peter at remap.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:08:31 PDT 2014

Hi Junxiao,

Thanks for your concerns.
I should have mentioned this on the slides - I plan to have an "in-memory" content store in the app and handle incoming interests for the segments manually, so I do not need to rely on the presence of local daemon. However, with the scheme when an instance of a forwarder will be inside the browser, this scheme may change and allow app to poke data straight into it. Though it's unclear now.
As the main reason why we decided to avoid using repository - is the access time to the data, which is apparently larger then the access to the "in-memory" CS.

Peter Gusev
peter at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:peter at remap.ucla.edu>
+1 213 5872748 (USA)
+7 916 4434826 (Russia)
+37 259 226448 (in case any other number is unavailable)
peetonn_ (skype)

On Mar 18, 2014, at 7:57 PM, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu<mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>>