[Nfd-dev] NDN-RTC poke Data to CS

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 18 22:23:07 PDT 2014

Junxiao,

Is this the final position of the NFD team?   Last I remember there was some possibility this would be supported in the future.

We plan to provide an alternative in the library, but until we have a high performance and easy to run repo with deletion support, we need this capability in the forwarder – if nothing else, it's backwards compatibility with what was possible in CCN.

If this is to be a repo function (and I can understand the motivation for that) - what is the status of repo performance testing?  Do we know that the version to be released with the first version of NFD works with acceptable latency for video and will have delete implemented?

Thanks,
Jeff