[Nfd-dev] question about nrd

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 12 17:30:30 PDT 2014

Logging: trivial code.
Command Interest verification: NRD needs more complex logic such as per-namespace authorization.
Configuration parser: different file format.

If NFD and NRD should be in the same repository because these three modules are shared, same logic would cause NLSR to go into the same repository.

I prefer to keep them separate, because they are different programs.

Yours, Junxiao