[Nfd-dev] jabber conference

Yi Huang ethanhuang1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:22:36 PST 2014

Hi Alex,

I hope you can see me in the chatroom. However, I am not able to see any
message other than "Alex Afanasyev entered the room". I also can't see my
typing in the chatroom. Sorry if this question is trivial. I don't have any
experience with this software before. :-P

--Yi

2014/1/20 Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>

> Hi guys,
>
> Just a quick thing.  In addition to mailing list, I just created a jabber
> chatroom nfd at conference.jabber.org, so if anybody prefers it to email
> (for me it is faster turn around for simple questions), please join me
> there.  I'm planning to be online whenever my computer is online (most of
> the time :-D).
>
> If you use Adium (on Mac), File -> Join Group Chat
> Chat Room Name: nfd
> server: conference.jabber.org
> no password
>
> ---
> Alex

Yi Huang, Grad Student        Cell-phone: (520)245-3921
Major in Computer Science Honors Program
The University of Arizona          E-mail: ethanhuang1991 @ gmail . com
Tucson, AZ  85705