[Nfd-dev] Opinion needed about logging in the library

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 11 14:49:58 PDT 2014

Dear folks

There is some value to have some logging in library. Logging is only needed
for library modules that act as client (eg. Face, nrd::Controller), and is
unnecessary in packet format operations and data structures.

Logs can be written to stderr. Whether to write logs can be configured in
client.conf.

Yours, Junxiao