[ndnSIM] About simulation outputs and logging info

李怿曈 Yitong LI yitongli at hkust-gz.edu.cn
Sat Mar 23 01:10:03 PDT 2024

I’ve attached here, I’m currently using the simple scenario given in the documentation. After running “./waf” and “./waf —run ndn-simple”, I got the outputs below.
caster at ubuntu:~/ndnSim/ns-3$ ./waf --run ndn-first --visualize
Waf: Entering directory `/home/caster/ndnSim/ns-3/build'
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/caster/ndnSim/ns-3/build'
Build commands will be stored in build/compile_commands.json
'build' finished successfully (1.699s)
Could not load plugin 'show_last_packets.py': No module named 'kiwi.ui'
Could not load icon applets-screenshooter due to missing gnomedesktop Python module
scanning topology: 3 nodes...
scanning topology: calling graphviz layout
scanning topology: all done.

From the documentation, I also noticed that “logging” and “debug” mode can be set using “./waf configure —logging/—debug”. But it gave me error showing no such option.

Thanks,
Caster

2024年3月23日 下午3:48,Sirapop Theeranantachai <sirapop741 at gmail.com> 写道:

Could you send us your source code? You should be able to see some output.