[ndnSIM] [EXT] A question about ndn examples testing

李怿曈 Yitong LI yitongli at hkust-gz.edu.cn
Thu Mar 21 20:14:02 PDT 2024

Hi Junxiao,

I’m confused about which directory should I store my .cpp in order to run it. I’ve tried putting them into "/scratch” and “/src/ndnSIM/examples”, my program is named “non-first.cpp”. Then I use "./waf --run ndn-first” to run it. An error shows that “program ’non-first’ not found;”

Cheers,
Caster

2024年3月21日 下午5:00,Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at arizona.edu> 写道:

你通常不会收到来自 shijunxiao at arizona.edu 的电子邮件。了解这一点为什么很重要<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>