[ndnSIM] Assistance Needed: Error Running ndnSIM v1 Code with ndnSIM v2

Albatool batool0haw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:30:31 PST 2024

Hello,

I am currently working on running a code written with ndnSIM v1 scenario
template using ndnSIM v2. However, I have encountered an issue when
attempting to execute the waf config. The error message I'm facing is as
follows:

*No package 'libns3-dev-core-optimized' found*

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. If you
have any insights or suggestions on how to address this specific error,
please let me know.