[ndnSIM] [EXT] Requested prefix name

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at arizona.edu
Thu Feb 8 10:57:14 PST 2024

Hi Salwa

The consumer application shall request a prefix that is served by a
producer application, if you want the Interests to reach a producer.

Whether a piece of Data represents audio, video, sensor data, etc, is not
specified by the simulator.
You would need to regulate your consumer to send Interests at the proper
interval and configure your producer to generate Data with proper payload
length, to simulate the traffic pattern of a certain type of data.

Yours, Junxiao