[ndnSIM] Question about visualization and output

李怿曈 Yitong LI yitongli at hkust-gz.edu.cn
Tue Apr 9 23:21:49 PDT 2024

I’ve configured them in the following steps.
1. ./waf configure -d optimized
2. ./waf
3. NS_LOG=ndn.Producer:ndn.Consumer ./waf --run grid3

Do you think there’s any mistake with them? As according to the documentation, it says using ./waf configure -d optimized can make ndnSIM in debug mode.

Thanks,
Caster

2024年4月10日 上午2:11,Sirapop Theeranantachai <sirapop741 at gmail.com> 写道:

Question 1:
Yes, you don't really need to visualize to get any result. You can obtain metrics using these helper functions.
https://ndnsim.net/2.2/metric.html

Question 2:
Seems like the ns-3 or ndnsim is compiled without the debug mode. Can you make sure everything is compiled with debugging enabled?