[ndnSIM] An error when running scenario

Sirapop Theeranantachai sirapop741 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:32:21 PDT 2024

1. The error is different from yours.6-node bottleneck shows that you lack
some python module. The error is SIGSEGV which means segmentation fault (a
type of crash). Your code in scratch fails assertion check (not really a
crash).

2. In the example, you can either try without -visualize or try solving
module issue by installing kiwi and gnomedesktop

3. If not solved, try to see which line is causing segmentation fault by
eithrr using gdb (advanced) or printing out lines and see how far the code
goes.