[ndnSIM] problem about prefix-announcement

y 553939139 at qq.com
Tue Nov 28 11:07:52 PST 2023

Dear Junxiao Shi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently in the process of learning how to use prefix-announcement,but i found few code about it.In self-learning strategy,you use the perfixannouncementheader to record the new prefix and you write a function called addroute/renew route to renew the Fib.i have read the NFD-0.6.4,in this version it seems  that the prefix-announcement protocol is different from the self-learning strategy you used.

my question is which way is the current version of the elf-learning prefix-announcement?by the way ,can you offer some demo code or  guide for how to use prefix-announcement protocol in the right way.

Best regards