[ndnSIM] [EXT]Re: Getting incoming faceID

Sai Gautam Mandapati saigautam96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:16:23 PST 2023

Hi Junxiao,

Thanks for your reply. I wanted to use it for developing a tracer under
satisfied Interests. For example:

void
PitTracer::SatisfiedInterests(const nfd::pit::Entry& pitEntry, const Face&
face, const Data& data)
{
  auto faceId = data.getIncomingFaceId();
  //auto nodeName = face.GetId();
  --m_pitSizes[faceId];

  // Call the base class method
  L3Tracer::SatisfiedInterests(pitEntry,face,data);
}

How can I use it here? Please help me.

--
Sai Gautam