[ndnSIM] Debugging error

Sai Gautam Mandapati saigautam96 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:27:05 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm getting an error of msg = "log component "ndn-cxx.nfd.accessstrategy"
has already been registered once" when I'm trying to run my scenario.

Brief idea: So, I want to use forwarder.cpp and forwarder.hpp in my
scenario as I made some changes there and linked them to my current
scenario, but when I link them and run my code, I get a

Fatal error: #include "face-table.hpp" no such file or directory. So, to
avoid the fatal error, all the .cc and .h files from "fw" folder and pasted
into my extensions folder.

When I rerun my simulation, it gives me the error mentioned above.

Do you know how I can fix this error?

--
Sai Gautam