[ndnSIM] Transmission of real-time payload in ndnSIM

Arif Hussain Magsi ahmagsi at sau.edu.pk
Thu Dec 14 20:35:01 PST 2023

Dear all,
I have been looking for an unanswered question for a long time. I request the expert to guide please.

In ndnSIM, is it possible to share a real-time file transfer from a producer to a consumer? For Example, if A consumer requests a file "Abc.txt", the producer checks the same file in the local directory /ndnSIM/NS-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/abc.txt and sends it back to the consumer. I don't know whether ndnSIM simulation can transmit virtual payloads or whether real-time file transmission is possible.

Thank you.

BR,

Magsi, Arif Hussain
ahmagsi at sau.edu.pk