[ndnSIM] Custom Strategy Error

Sai Gautam Mandapati saigautam96 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 19:41:26 PDT 2023

Hi Junxiao and everyone,

I'm building a custom strategy and when I compile the strategy I'm able to
successfully compile everything but when I try to use it in the simulation
code, I get the following error:

*Waf: Leaving directory `/home/smandapati/ndnSIM/ns-3/build'Build commands
will be stored in build/compile_commands.json'build' finished successfully
(10.119s)ns3-dev-DFN_IFA-debug:
../src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/fw/strategy.cpp:103:static
std::unique_ptr<nfd::fw::Strategy>nfd::fw::Strategy::create(const
ndn::Name&, nfd::Forwarder&):Assertion
`!instance->getInstanceName().empty()' failed.*

Could anyone help me out where it's going wrong? I appreciate your help.

--
Sai Gautam