[ndnSIM] Questions on trying to add a Hybrid node with both Ben stack and ip stack

Arno Li guiwecgdiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:02:10 PDT 2022

Li

Hi,
I am new to this mailing list.
My thesis is about to research an gateway or a border server to tunneling
the ndn packet through the IP backbone.

I am now struggling in build a hybrid topology.

What I have done is:
- I build a connected topology with Ip node and ndn node
- In a pure packet delivery, it works well in pure ndn nodes group or ip
nodes group
- I need to make a hybrid node that can act as ndn node and at the same
time the ip node

Could any one give me some  clues? I tried to install dual stack for a
node, it seems to failed with a segment fault.

If need I can post some of my code clip.

Arno