[ndnSIM] Accessing the variable of the Forwarder class in the main function

SUBODH MISHRA 1911602 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Sat Apr 16 00:27:38 PDT 2022

Hello Researchers
Greetings
I want to access the variable of the Forwarder class in my main function.
For this I included the namespace* nfd *in my main file.
           Suppose I want to access the  *public* variable *cacheHitRatio  *of
the Forwarder class. I wrote the following code in my main class:-

           * Forwarder  F; *
*            std::cout<<F.cacheHitRatio<<std::endl*

 I got the following error:

*error: no matching function for call to ‘nfd::Forwarder::Forwarder()’  371
|    Forwarder F;*

Please help me to access the variable. Thanks in advance

--
Thanks & Regards
Subodh Mishra

Research Scholar (Ph.D),
PDPM-Indian Institute of Information Technology,
Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur

Email: 1911602 [at] iiitdmj [dot] ac [dot] in ,
           subodhkmishra [at] gmail [dot] com