[ndnSIM] Simulation halts with small lifetime of interest

Karan Raj Baruah karan_baruah at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 21 05:25:49 PDT 2021

Hello Sangita,
Good to know you have fixed the issue, and glad to have assisted. Interesting way you fixed your issue in your dynamic network(although I initially thought it was a static network). Thanks for updating with the fix, it's definitely something I will keep in mind when working with dynamic networks,
Best,Karan