[ndnSIM] Producer Hijacking

sai gautams saigautam96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:27:06 PDT 2021

Hi Lixia,

Thank you so much for your reply. Let me just explain what I exactly
require here. For example, I have 10 nodes. For 1st and 2nd nodes I choose
one producer and announce a prefix especially for them in order to address
the interest packets generated by those nodes. Following the next 3 nodes,
I have another producer in the middle with another prefix announcement and
finally, the other 2 nodes with another producer and I would like this
producer especially to "Do nothing" after a certain time that I would like
to set. Is this possible here? I hope my question is clear now. Please let
me know. Thank you.

--

*Sai Gautam Mandapati*

Deakin University