[ndnSIM] Producer Hijacking

sai gautams saigautam96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:57:17 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you all well. I want to ask a question, whether a
producer, after a specific time can become a hijacker? For example, in my
case, there are three producers at nodes(2,6,9). After a specific time
suppose for the first 5s of my simulation the payloads travel back to the
consumer at a normal rate after 5s, I want producer 6 to turn into a
hijacker and hijack the incoming interests. If I can do that can anyone
please guide me on how? Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

*Sai Gautam Mandapati*

Deakin University