[ndnSIM] Interests are not being satisfied

Leandro Alves leandrinos54 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 15:14:44 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I created a new application for generate Interests and Data to discovery neighbors, similar to what happens in OLSR Routing. Generated Interests only have one prefix ‘/neighbor’ and I tagged them with NextHopfaceId to be sended directly to the network. Produced Data packets have the location of the neighbor attached as a tag. Since this Interests are generated in intervals of 1 second (this value could be greater) and always has to be satisfied with new Data, I made some changes to Forwarder class to not check the Content Store.

So, my problem is that only the first generated Interest is satisfied, consequent Interests are not send to the network via NetDevice. Can anyone help me trying to figure this out, because I don’t understand why this is happening

Thanks in advance,
Leandro Alves