[ndnSIM] How to add a new field in Interest Packet.

Prajjwal Singh csb17053 at tezu.ac.in
Mon May 3 09:37:23 PDT 2021

Hello all,
I am trying to add a new field, Priority, to interest Packets.

Till now I have followed this:

   1.  Add field in tlv.hpp
   2.  Add member and its getter and setter functions in interest.hpp
   3.  Implement the functions in interest.cpp
   4. Modify the encoding function wireEncode() and decoding function
   wireDecode() in interest.cpp

Then I added some code to set the Priority field for interest packets by
SetAttribute features of the ndnHelpers.

But now My problem is that the Priority field gets set to default after the
first hop.
Please help me make this work.

Thank you,
Prajjwal Singh