[ndnSIM] [EXT] Addaing a flag

Reasearch Associate ra.vanets2019 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:37:50 PDT 2021

Got it, thank you  Junxiao
I have to add it in a hop-by-hop scenario. is it possible to add a single
bit flag by using the method in the link. Two more things I want to clarify
1) can i use more than one tags.additional fields by using the
prescribe method.
2) Where to set the flag either at the producer app/strategy or in the
forwarder file Onoutgoingdata method.
plz guide me if I am going out of track.
Best regards
Eme