[ndnSIM] [External] Consumer/Producer on Same NDNnode

sangita...... sangita.engg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:27:08 PDT 2021

HI Justin,
If you have a fixed infrastructure then You have assigned (in your code)
some nodes as producers and some as consumers. Check in which node consumer
application is assigned and in which node producer application is assigned.
you can check with the 11-node 2-bottleneck topology in examples in NDNsim (
https://ndnsim.net/2.2/examples.html).

WIth Reagrds,
Sangita

Sangita Dhara