[ndnSIM] Consumer/Producer on Same NDNnode

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Fri Jun 25 08:23:47 PDT 2021

Install a producer and a consumer application on the same node and it should work.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
Associate Editor, IEEE Internet of Things Journal
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Jun 25, 2021, at 10:14 AM, sangita...... via ndnSIM <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Non-NU Email
________________________________

Dear members,

I hope you are doing well.

Is it possible that the same node acts as consumer and producer ?
I want to make a scenario where a node asks for a content and after receiving store it in its cache(CS).

Could anyone send me a simple example, or just guide me to write the code? Any help would be
appreciated.

My best regards.
Sangita
My best regards.