[ndnSIM] [EXT] Error with L3RateTracer

Ygor Amaral ygor.amaral at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:42:30 PDT 2021

Hi Zakaria,

To generate charts, you can use any statistical tool.

I really like matplotlib, but there are others like: seaborn, pandas,
gnuplot, R lang and others.

Use the statistical tool you are most familiar with.

Regardless of the tool used, you will have to read the text file (trace)
and perform statistical calculations to generate the charts.

Regards,
Ygor Amaral