[ndnSIM] Error with L3RateTracer

Ygor Amaral ygor.amaral at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:06:49 PDT 2021

Hi Zakaria,

You do not need to explicitly include ndn-l3-rate-tracer.hpp.

Only ndnSIM-module.h is required to provide NDN features in the simulation
script.

I think you are in the ns3 namespace and L3RateTracer is in the ndn
namespace.

Put the ndn (namespace) explicitly and see if it works.

ndn::L3RateTracer::InstallAll("rate-trace.txt", Seconds(1.0));

Regards,
Ygor Amaral