[ndnSIM] Error message : No such file or directory

Russo Peter russope0625 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 09:20:00 PDT 2021

Dear Sangita,

Thanks for your reply.

It still shows the error message:
try2.cc:4:10 fatal error: ns3/key-chain.hpp: No such file or directory
I have tried to put my program into different folder and set the
corresponding path of #include, but it still showed the same error message,
maybe it's not the problem of the path and position?

Could you tell me more detail about your last sentence? or show me an
example? please.

My best regards.
Peter

sangita...... <sangita.engg at gmail.com> 於 2021年7月23日 週五 上午12:14寫道: