[ndnSIM] Error message : No such file or directory

Russo Peter russope0625 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:27:47 PDT 2021

Dear members,

I'm conducting a program using ndn-cxx's function to understand how it
works.

These are the beginning of my program named try2.cc:
#include <iostream>
#include "build/ns3/ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/security/v2/key-chain.hpp"

When I compiled it, I received an error message:
g++ -o try2 try2.cc
try2.cc:4:10 fatal error:
build/ns3/ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/security/v2/key-chain.hpp: No such file or
directory

I put this file in the ns-3 folder.The ndn-simple could normally run.
I've noticed that key-chain.hpp was a read-only file, does that matter?
Could anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

My best regards.
Peter