[ndnSIM] Interest loop problem in VNDN (v2v scenario)

Sonia zohanoor67 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:40:41 PST 2021

Hi,
I have two concerns.

1: In my v2v scenario, the producer receives X number of the same Interest
packet via multipath communication. The producer replies X time with Data.
What I understand is that it should reply only 1 time considering the
duplicate PIT and DeadNonce list check in Incoming interest pipeline.

2: In my v2v ad-hoc scenario, the first 3 packets receive correctly.
however, Interest for the next chunk of data starts looping in the network.
This does not happen with contenstore enable. Only happens when I disable
the content store. Moreover, this Interest also receives hundred and
thousand of times to producer and each time the producer responds with data
which never reaches the consumer.

Thank you