[ndnSIM] Regarding opening of website

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Sun Feb 7 06:59:23 PST 2021

I would suggest that you first start reading through the ndnSIM website and run the simulation scenarios that are already available in ndnSIM.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Feb 6, 2021, at 6:07 AM, ARUNDHATI ARJARIA via ndnSIM <ndnSIM at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnSIM at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Ok Sir, thanks for the update.

As a research student, I would like to learn NDNSIM from the scratch. Can you please help me with that?

It would be really helpful if you could guide me the reference & resources for the same.

Thanks & Regards.