[ndnSIM] [EXT] Pending Interest Table Size

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 6 14:16:47 PDT 2021

Hi Mohammad

> 1- how can I resize  the PIT capacity  for all nodes in my topology and
> set it in  dedicated size?

NFD's PIT has unlimited capacity. It isn't possible to impose a capacity
limit.

2- are there   topology templates  like real ISP topology can i use it in
> my simulation?

There isn't a major ISP with NDN deployment.
You can use the topology of global NDN testbed & ndn6 network:
https://yoursunny.com/p/ndn6/map/

3- frome where can i edit the forwarding strategy?

Look into NFD/daemon/fw folder.

for example if i need to forward the interests depending the Forwarding
> Information Base (FIB) data, but without record this interests in PIT like Cryptographic
> Route Token mechanism

This isn't possible. If you don't create PIT entry, forwarder doesn't know
where to return Data.