[ndnSIM] Mobility Model and Trace File

Ygor Amaral ygor.amaral at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:36:22 PDT 2021

Hi IHK,

Detail more about what you do not understand about the trace files. For me,
the documentation is very detailed in this regard.

Have you read this document? Url: https://ndnsim.net/current/metric.html

L2Tracer does not track what you want. How the documentation
explains, L2Tracer currently traces only packet drop on layer 2.

ndn::L3RateTracer and ndn::AppDelayTracer track what you want to get.

Regards,
Ygor Amaral

>>> IHK