[ndnSIM] [EXT] Packets Processing on Consumer

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Apr 24 15:18:12 PDT 2021

Hi Puming

Node1 does not have a route for the /b prefix, so that the Interest is
dropped right there without leaving Node1.

Even if the Interest somehow reached Node3, the forwarder on that node
would not accept the Data from the application face, because the Interest
was never forwarded to the application.
See
https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndn-interest/2018-April/002147.html
for rationale.