[ndnSIM] Problem with modify ndn-simple to replay

Ygor Amaral ygor.amaral at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:03:06 PDT 2021

Hi Parisa,

You can do that.

You must create your own consumer application. Use an existing application
as a starting point. For example:
     - ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/apps/ndn-consumer-cbr.cpp (hpp)
     - ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/apps/ndn-consumer-batches.cpp (hpp)

These applications inherit from:
     - ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp (hpp)

Note that there is the ScheduleNextPacket member function. It is very
important to schedule the next interest packet transmissions. You can
schedule to the times you want.

It is not a complete answer, but it may help you.

Regards,
Ygor Amaral