[ndnSIM] [EXT] How to enable Cache hits and misses tracing in ndnSIM 2.8

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 21 21:09:10 PDT 2021

Hi Hussein

ndnSIM 2.8 removed legacy Content Store, according to release notes.
https://ndnsim.net/2.8/RELEASE_NOTES.html#release-2-8

CsTracer is not hooked up to NFD Content Store, so that it will always
print blank logs.
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/28da73c868ad7444dba7a754fb77a41f6ca7cb07/utils/tracers/ndn-cs-tracer.cpp#L202

Yours, Junxiao