[ndnSIM] create a topology with ndnSIM

parisa shojaei parisa.shojaei85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:22:42 PDT 2021

Dear all,
I have a task related to ndnSim. Since I have limited time to accomplish
the assignment, would you please help me and give me tips to achieve it
soon, particularly in the second section of the following task.

Here is the task: [1] can you create a topology that has 1 producer and 7
consumers? You can use the built-in consumerCBR and producer applications
for this.

[2] Once you have this topology, can you modify the consumerCBR (or build
your own consumer) to read from a log file and replay the requests?
The log file format will be like the following:

<Time (epoch)>, <name>
12345, /google/index
12346, /cnn/index
13456, /tntech/index