[ndnSIM] How to know the content category of the packet

L zhenliu0603 at 163.com
Fri Apr 9 02:36:08 PDT 2021

I got it. I didn’t pay much attention to the field in the name of the interest package before. Thank you very much.

At 2021-04-09 15:08:12, "Spyridon Mastorakis" <smastorakis at unomaha.edu> wrote:

Not sure I understand the question, but what would be wrong with simply looking at the name of the interest/data?

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A