[ndnSIM] Simulating using Transit-Stub (TS) topology for IoT simulation

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:37:03 PDT 2020

Why you do not create your own topology?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Sep 3, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Samar Alduayji via ndnSIM <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

I'm sorry to resend this again. I really need your help if you have generated transit stub topology with ndnSIM.
Or if you know how to get similar topology to be used for IoT network simulation.

Regards
Samar