[ndnSIM] Data delivery problem in NDN based Mobile Ad-hoc network (V2V scenario)

Sonia zohanoor67 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:22:17 PDT 2020

Adding to the above:

In wireless ad-hoc mode and broadcast strategy, every packet is broadcasted
on face 257 (same for all nodes) and receives the packet on face 256 (same
for all nodes). I am curious how the PIT works here? How can the PIT keep
the Interest traces and face number and how can it be used while forwarding
data back toward the consumer since there are only 2 faces (one for sending
Interest and one for receiving it)?  I will be very grateful if I get some
clue to solve my problem.

Thank you for your time.