[ndnSIM] ndnSIM help

Ruan Zhang zhangruan1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:51:48 PDT 2020

Dear Spyridon Mastorakis,

Thanks for your response. Actually, I want a consumer node to receive some data packets from producer. Now, consumer should broadcast the same packets among other. I want to use UDP multicast protocol of TCP/IP stack? is there any other method where a consumer can broadcast the data packets among other nodes?

Yours,

Ruan Zhang