[ndnSIM] Can the sequence number of interest prefix be fixed

Raman Singh RASINGH at tcd.ie
Mon Oct 19 08:38:16 PDT 2020

Hello Everybody,

I am doing some experimentation in which I am reading interest names from a text file and generating interests using custom consumer app. I have set name and prefix of interest as per my requirement, but I understand sequence number is appended automatically and because of this, at producer cache miss occur.

My question here is: How to generate all interest with same sequence number appended to given prefix text.  For example, if I have set three prefixes as "data", "voice" and "text", I want all interests to be generated as "data/1", voice/1 and text/1.

Please help me to provide a guidance for this.

Thank You Very Much......

With Regards

Dr. Raman Singh
Research Fellow (Visiting Post Doctoral Fellow),
Office: 2.14, Distributed Systems Group Lab,
Lloyd Institute, School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
Contact No. +353873861573