[ndnSIM] How to ask consumer acquire the data through different prefix

Shuai Dong sdong7 at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Nov 30 07:46:14 PST 2020

Hi,

I am using the "ndn-simple-wifi.cc" and modify the number of nodes from 2
to 3 (1 Consumer, 2 Producers).  And try to install two different prefixes
on two producers. Thus, what I am trying to do is to let the consumer get
the data according to the specific prefix from one of the producers.

Sincerely,
Shuai