[ndnSIM] How to get the position of non-mobile nodes?

DJEMAA Adel a_djemaa at esi.dz
Mon Nov 16 01:09:12 PST 2020

Hi,
Try to use constant mobility model for your static nodes, as follows:

*  Ptr<ConstantPositionMobilityModel> Mobility0 =
CreateObject<ConstantPositionMobilityModel> ();  Mobility0->SetPosition
(Vector (0, 0, 0));  dev0->GetPhy ()->SetMobility (Mobility0);*
Then, you can retrieve the position of these nodes.
Hope this helps,
Sincerely

Le lun. 16 nov. 2020 à 03:16, zhenliu0603--- via ndnSIM <
ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu> a écrit :

> Hi, everyone,
>       I want to get the position of nodes. I got the positon of mobile
> node using *node->GetObject<ns3::MobilityModel> ()->GetPosition() . *But
> I found  that it can't be used for the position of the non-mobile nodes. So
> if I use *NodeContainer nodes; nodes.Create(3); *instead of topology map,
> how do I get the position of these nodes?
>
> Thanks,
> LiuZhen

Mr DJAMA Adel
Phd student