[ndnSIM] Push Based Message Dissemination System in VNDN

Ruan Zhang zhangruan1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:40:00 PST 2020

Dear Lixia Zhang,

I think Solicitating an interest for an incident on the road cannot work. Due to the dynamic and unpredictable incidents, vehicles cannot send an interest for each incident individually which is difficult for consumers to decide when they should initiate an interest packet for specific incident. The determination of too short or long broadcast time will surely impact the network performance.

So in my opinion, a suitable push-based approach i.e., Publish/ subscribe may work?

Yours,

Ruan