[ndnSIM] how to get data from ndns-scenario

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Mon May 4 10:49:44 PDT 2020

Hi,

This code by no means is complete. It was an NDN hackathon project that works to some extent.

About your question, I think this error comes from the actual NDNS codebase. It looks like you are trying to add a zone that already exists.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A