[ndnSIM] Connecting ndnSIM to real devices (or Docker containers)

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Mon May 4 10:45:14 PDT 2020

Hi,

Off the top of my head, I am not sure how exactly to do that. I have worked with some researchers that have done something similar though. You can probably take a look at the evaluation section of this paper and contact the first author to ask:

http://rehmatkhan.com/accepted/FGCS-accepted.pdf

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha