[ndnSIM] Cache hit rate of class k based on ZipfMandelbrot

HAN XU gravinxu666 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:31:17 PDT 2020

Dear All,

Recently I try to use the consumerZipfMandelbrot to generate requests for
content of different popularity. I use the CsTracer
<https://ndnsim.net/2.2/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1CsTracer.html#a6f105baba9a85e74fe6124e473f57e26>
get cache hit and miss rate. However, it shows the hit rate of total
content. But if I want to get the cache hit rate of a different class, eg:
from class1 to class K.  I notice that the attribute of SeqNo in
AppDelayTracer
<https://ndnsim.net/2.2/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1AppDelayTracer.html#acd8526f70557892d115daa86249119b9>
may
represent the class number, but I am still have no idea of how could I
tracing the result of the class k.

Best regards,
Han